Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hey Mama...

Okay, so I know Mother's day was a few weeks back, but stupid me got really sick and all my plans for Adrienne's first Mother's went down the tubes. I was only able to get her a card and write on it before I got sick. So...even though this is late, this post is dedicated to the best mother Riley could ever hope for! Adrienne, you are a great mother and equally great wife. I love you!

I know, *gag* right? I promise no more mush.

So let's start this off right...with an oldy but good from the 90's. This song is dedicated to you Mama!




Chorus:
Mama, mama you know I love you
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like
Tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin' you is like food to my soul
Yes it is

Yup, Riley will be singing this to you one day...


And just cuz, Adrienne, you are so ghetto fabulous...here's another song dedicated to you




Adrienne, you always were a black queen...mama

Happy 1st of many more Mother's Days, Adrienne! We'll end with this...


2 comments:

cindy c. said...

Awwwww....good thing I had a barf bag next to me!! haha jk Clifton! Happy very belated mama day to you nick! Riley is so very lucky to have you both as parents...so hip, cool, great singers, and most of all loving (oh crap where's that barf bag?!?!) Next time I shall sing "Song for Mama" to nick in remembrance of this entry! My fave! cool pic video, but I would like to request you kindly remove the close-up pic of my face after staying all night in the waiting room! haha...i look NASTY!! BUT it's not about me...it's ALL about chub-style Riley! I miss her lots and will try and stop by and see her this week! love to riley and becks for me please!

Unknown said...

still waiting for an update!