Friday, October 24, 2008

You Can Vote However You Like....



words kinda unclear on that vid...so here you go again...but the video is not as good...



Well like these kids say...You can vote however you like!!! I'm not gonna use this blog to talk politics....but...yeah everyone go out and VOTE!!!

So who am I gonna vote for? I don't really agree with everything Obama stands for. But I gotta say...McCain/Palin has run an extremely ugly, dirty, and untruthful campaign. I'm not saying the dems don't lie. But the GOP don't even try to disguise there lies....it's that blantant. My bad, I guess I am talking politics...Seriously though, have you ever heard Palin speak? She should seriously go on "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" And she's supposed to be the prez if something happens to McCain, who by the way has statistically a 1/3 chance of passing away in the next 4 years.

Okay, so maybe McCain will make it past the next 4 years. I'm sure he'll still be able to lead our country and have his wits about him....



or maybe not?

So needless to say...Riley's baby mama and papa is mos def...for Obama!



Short post, had to get that off my mind. Here some quick vidz for yall....and go out and vote!!!


This is called human foosball...I got carried away and thought this was a competition and tried to win...




Riley's first ride on a swing...doesnt she look like she's having fun!

1 comment:

cindy c. said...

what a sick vid of those kids! they are so talented...reminds of those great musiCAAAALs you put on at church!! human foosball makes me laugh everytime i watch...i esp. like how you are still kicking the ball after the teacher stopped! I look fwd to the Halloween posts!!! too cute!