Friday, April 18, 2008

All By Myself...

So I've decided to try and do shorter posts but more often. That way I won't forget stuff I was meaning to write about...

So this week I've gotten to spend a lot more time with Riley all by myself. With Adrienne and I trying to go back to work we've been taking turns with Riley while the other is at work. So this week I had her Tuesday, Thursday, and today. And I do think the more time I spend alone with her the better I get to know how she ticks. Here are some things I've figured out about her this week...

1. She smiles back at you when you smile really big at her. But only after she eats and is in a good mood.

2. She likes to sit up instead of lying down now.

3. She loves to watch either the TV screen or computer screen. So now we try not to let her watch.

4. She burps louder than I do. (Hoping to get this on video soon)

5. She has a fake cry and a real cry.

I'm glad I was able to spend more time with her this week as my baby is growing up oh so quickly. Sorry this post is more mushy than usual. Here are some pics from my week with her. Oh and wish us luck as we'll be taking our first vaca together pretty soon in the Mayan Riveria, which I found out is fancy talk for Cancun. I'm out...


Adi and Alton came by with some dessert


Its tough to get Becks to stay still

Becks looks like an old man in this one....

Auntie Cindy bought Riley a MM hat


Next stop Mexico...


2 comments:

cindy c. said...

"daddy and Me" time are very special i'm sure! did you learn a lot about becks this week too? hope he behaves with me! those things you learned about riley will be handy to know when i hang with the kid!

courtney said...

man, i always wanted one of those hats, [but maybe an upgrade to the gold version.]