Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Generations

I know... I bit off of Heroes, but I really miss that show. Anyways, my cousin from LA came to visit on Monday with her 6 month old baby, Joshua. My cousin and I are the same age and now Riley and Joshua are the same age. Strange how God works things out. So here is a picture of me and my cousin, Debbie, when we were just a few months old...


Cousins version 1976


and then...drum roll please...dadadada



Cousins version 2008


1976 and 2008 combined


To add to this generations theme Adrienne took Riley to visit....are you ready for this?....her Great Great Grandmother. Ya heard me right, that's double great. Here's the proof...check it....


GGGMama in the heezy....she's over a 100 peeps! Wa wa woo wa!


Okay...we'll keep this short, so we'll end with a vee-jeo and some random pics...




One small step for man...one giant leap for RKJ (gotta wait till the end)





Thank you, thank you...hope you liked my crawl!


Looky looky what I was so lucky to get...
That's right my very own autographed Norm and Cindy card...
Riley you can have it when you're older....if you're lucky



This is how high she can lift her head now...



Whuddya looking at? RKJ out!

3 comments:

cindy c. said...

boo yah!!! that crawl was killer good! heck i thought those thunder thighs were all baby fat but there's some muscle in there! i like how she yelps and wimpers right b4 the big crawl!!! LOL

courtney said...

how's meh-hee-co?
warm & sunny?

Clifton Jang said...

eees fun and muy caliente. coming home manana.