Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Part I

Hey everyone,

I know its been quite a while, but Ima do a 3 part series in the next couple days leading up to RKJ's 1st BIRTHDAY!!!

Part I will be of videos taken of her in the last couple of months. Part II pictures. Part III= The year in review....

Enjoy....part I....

Riley's favorite game: Hide and Seek 12.24.08




RKJ vs. Becks



11/6/08 Riley learns to sleep on her own...




Riley tells us she's done eating...



That last video made me think of this guy...



To be continued...


5 comments:

jackson said...

Riley Kendall Jang is the only girl I know who can play hide and seek by herself. Can't wait for the rest of this 3 parter.

Unknown said...

yay!! an update! all very cute vids. my favorite is her sleeping position. altho, becks drop-kicking her is pretty funny.

Chris said...

haha, this is really cool. Riley Season 1.

altonlou said...

CUTEOVERLOAD

Master Samuel said...

why is your child so INTELLIGENT
she is the only one year and 2 hours old baby that can walk/walk in a closet/walk in a closet and find the door and then open it
aye aye aye! i'm flabbergasted