Thursday, February 12, 2009

Part II

So, I had a few more videos to post for part I, but my computer is not being cooperative...so those will hafta wait. Adrienne and I have been busy trying to plan her first bday party....deciding on food, games, etc....even though she will have absolutely no memory of the day. We better take lots of pictures. I originally wanted to have a Mcdonalds party. Like buying a whole mess of mcnuggets and fries and stuff....but I guess that's no so healthy. So I think we'll be getting filipino food! Much healthier huh?

Anyways, here's a quick story about Riley. She goes to gymboree every monday, and this one monday she goes up to this boy, opens her mouth, and the next thing I know the boys mom is like Awwww! How cute, she kissed him! I didn't want to break it to her, but lady....my daughter was bout to straight up eat your son!

Ok, on to some pics...enjoy part 2 of 3....


First time seeing snow in Tahoe with Mr. Giant Frosty


She did not enjoy making snow angels...


RKJ: Mommy, it's cold...can we go back inside?


Her hair is growing in quite nicely...


remember this...


and then this...


pretty soon, it'll look like this...


A 3 hour tour...a 3 hour tour


I hate Christmas trees! *sneeze sneeze*

Mommy: Now remember to sit like a lady while opening gifts..


RKJ: You're chinese?




Our trip to feed the ducks...


RKJ: The duck looks like it tastes good roasted!
Mommy: Honey, that's a Mallard, not a duck...


RKJ: Daddy, why are you taking my drink?
Daddy: Shhhh! Smile at the camera baby...


GGGmama: Oranges for everybody!

With cousin...Ben-ha-meen


Look at my orange!!!


Still got my orange..
(Doesn't she look really old in this one?)



I'm a bulldog with an orange...

Take 2:
RKJ: I wonder what it tastes like?


She has the whole crib to sleep in, but NO......


Where'd my skin go??? AHHHH!


Wicked status...


RKJ: I am not amused mother, not amused...


Peace yall....Part tres very soon....

4 comments:

Vince Ei said...

yea... first! ok, that snowman is huge. It is equivalent to about 7 of me so like 42 rileys? Plus that old lady picture kinda looks like Mulan's grandmother but without the wrinkles and maybe with a little more teeth. And also, I should go to riley's birthday because I will eat a ton of lumpias. That is my reason for being invited.

Unknown said...

42 rileys!!! LOL @ horseman's comment. those are some cute pix w/ the fam. i like the one where she's on top of the table.

Master Samuel said...

dude...i like the mallard comment from mamajang...spot on spot on...i laughed

courtney said...

haha, cutestatusforever.
i love watching all the videos you have of her :]

adrienne told me to post a comment complaining to you that you never comment anyone back on their blogs.
lol.

i'm excited for part trois.