Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cry Me a River...

So, Riley was born with really long finger and toe nails....so in the car seat she scratches herself on the face. So sad...I was praying it wouldnt actually scar, and luckily it didn't. Here's a picture of the facial blemish...like a little tear tatoo...she is gangsta


Also, in other 2nd week news, her umbilical cord has finally fallen off. I'm sure most of yall don't really care to see it, but here it is anyways...haha...

Adrienne and I have also finally got a chance to get out of the house for a little bit. We went to Smart and Final to get some lemon teas and to Stonestown to get me some more gear for Riley.



And finally, I've leave yall with some of my favorite pics of the last few days...lates...


Oh, already looking in the mirror at herself....so vain so vain.


The only time in a girls life where her fatty legs rolls are cute...
Society is so cruel, so cruel...


Her first bath...


One milllliiiiioooooon dollars!


She likes to sleep on her side...



Her new friend...



Week 2

5 comments:

Master Samuel said...

oooh umbilical cord... dip it in molasses and keep it in a jar for ten years...bring prosperity papa jang!

her cankles are hecka tight.

Chris said...

I remember when my mom plopped my brother on the sink and detached his umbilical cord, yea... I think it might be in the freezer somewhere

so are you getting used to your new camera yet?

courtney said...

haha.
i love baby pictures.

the umbilical cord kinda reminds me of dried fish...

Master Samuel said...

april? not that i know of....
have fun though dude

Vince Ei said...

tear tattoo
like Larry Hughes