Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dilemma???

So last night we had our first big dilemma. You see, Adrienne is a big Denver Nuggets fan, because of A.I. and Melo. I on the other hand am a Warriors fan. Last night the Nuggets were playing on ESPN while the Warriors were on FSN. What to do...what to do? Who will Riley root for? Will it be...



or will it be....



Well, we ended up watching most of the Warriors game, while flipping to the Nuggets every once in a while. One thing is for sure...she will most definitely not be a fan of this...

My friend Norman Tseng thought it would be high-larious if he got Riley this since he's a lame Mavs fan...


A Mavs Onesie


And a Mavs bib


I aint even gonna say anything about it....except Norman Tseng this is for you:





Moving on, we also took a trip to the post office on Friday to get Riley's passport taken care of, since we are planning on a trip to the Mayan Riviera soon. Let me tell you, it was hell.... We wait in line for a while, then when we get to the front the dude gives me an application to fill out. I fill it out, then have to wait in the line again. Then he tells us we have to take a picture Riley but have to wait for dude to finish with like 3 more peeps. Then when he's ready to take a picture, he says her eyes have to be open. I'm like...what?!? Why didnt you tell me like 20 minutes ago so I could start waking her up then. So now, I hafta wake up my poor sleeping baby up. And dude goes back to help more people. Riley won't wake up...so I take out a cold wet wipe and start wiping her face. I can then start to see it in her face, and wouldnt you know it...she turns into like an exorcist baby and starts wailing at the top of her lungs. It's kinda embarrassing so I go to the guys and say please take the picture now. He runs over and says she's still not opening her eyes. I'm like..she's chinese...they're open. No go. So we have to calm her down till she's not crying with her eyes closed, which takes another 10 minutes. And then finally... we take the picture, which isnt guaranteed to be accepted by the passport gods. So we'll see...what a fun hour and a half.

Ok...on a happier note, I'll leave yall with some more friends and family visiting...



Adrienne's cousin Renee


Who bought Riley this cute lil hat for Easter


My brother Alan and my sister in law Lisa


Adrienne's Uncle Gabriel and Aunt Mei

Friend Becks chillin and napping with Riley

Over and out....


3 comments:

Vince Ei said...

God is a Warriors fan. Remember that commercial?

cindy c. said...

Can't we all just get along?...remember that news headline?! anyhoo....love the chillin with becksies pic! when riley has more hair how bout cornrows like A.I.? LOL

cintseng said...

i told norm what you said and now he's plotting to get back at you... :) i'll apologize now if he gets riley some mavs gear every year for her birthday.