Wednesday, March 12, 2008

28 Days Later

Well, almost. Actually 29 days later, but 28 days later sounds so much better. Riley is officially 1 month old now, so we had a little cake celebration for her with some friends and family. Here are some of those pics...


The fams...(check the homemade bday hat..hehe)


Our new family


Norm, she's not hungry...don't try


Ray and Irene


Daniel and his Halo shirt


Both babies being carried


Not a couple


Can't forget Becks, his birthday is next week


The afterparty

Sorry to the peeps I didnt get pictures of. So here's a shout out to yalls...Jeannie, Donald Chan, and Vince...thanks for coming!

Went to our 1 month peditrician's appt. Updated stats:

Weight: 10 lbs. yup...she's a fatty
Length: 23 inches yup she's long...she doesnt get that from me


So here's an update to the passport story. I get a letter from the passport agency today in the mail. I was excited thinking it was Riley's passport, I ripped open the envelope and guess what...the picture we took at the post office was no good! OMG!! You have got to be kidding me. So, the saga continues...I guess as long as we get it before we go on vacation.

Today, I kinda got a break, cuz Adrienne took Riley shopping for a few hours. So I was able to catch up on a little sleep. Now shopping for Riley is kinda hard for me. Adrienne comes home with these new clothes for her, and I'm like, it's ok. Wrong answer. It's funny, when we go to Baby Gap now, for some reason, I always wander over the the little boys side, and start thinking Riley would look cute in that. I have absolutely no idea what looks cute for girls. I think I'll just pick stuff that will cover her up, like turtle necks and sweat pants. So I'll end this post with a bit of a fashion show for Riley and some different outfits and some random stuff. Enjoy.


In another dress

Khakis and something groovy


Never too early to start saving...thanks Cindy C.


My fav so far

Future choir director...thats my girl!



Decepticon socks...those aren't shoes


Some people complain there arent many pics of mommy:
So here she is......the chef

Her 1 month old picture

1 comment:

cindy c. said...

OMGoodness....is adrienne topless in that pic? *close my eyes*. Happy bday Ripley! heehee. She was a good baby that night. can't wait for month 2...month 3..month 4...lotsa derby cakes!